Post by facebookpage » Wed May 29, 2019 12:59 am

ther
MlhllndOvrdrv
heres YOU!

Post by MlhllndOvrdrv » Wed May 29, 2019 4:27 am

facebookpage
Re: heres you

Post by facebookpage » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:24 pm

i wanna suck cock so badly i really wanna feel my mouth stretch open and i wanna gag and whine and feel messy and used and my lips and throat be completely raw and my dom just coos and tells me how pretty i am being such a desperate little baby ):

i really like the feeling of things in my mouth HDJSJS also i am just really really into the idea of my dom pulling my mouth open with their thumb and pressing down on my tongue and calling me a dumb little toy and laughing at how desperate i am to just suck their cock ):<

pressing their fingers in deep and laughing when i gag and drool all over ): rubbing their fingers all over my cheek and telling me how dumb and messy i look, but also rubbing the head of their cock against my cheeks and lips to make me all sticky and wet ):

making me whine and beg to suck on them, only to hold my head still and quack in harsh and roughly, not caring if i’m gagging, just using my mouth to chase their own pleasure ): pressing in deep and holding their, telling me how dumb little girls like me are only good for this ):
ther
facebookpage
Re: heres you

Post by facebookpage » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:05 am

ther