yee
Forum rules
Don't cum
milfhunter
Re: workout tips and weight loss

Post by milfhunter » Sun May 05, 2019 7:07 pm

chopperdave wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:20 pm
Drink water constantly and have a banana everyday because fucking everything has too much sodium in it and this will somewhat counterbalance all the salt intake

also lift faggot
i dont have that kind of money, i need to lose weight on a budget
you got a small penis loser
Hereditary_Sedentary

Post by Hereditary_Sedentary » Tue May 07, 2019 3:24 am

Pick up heavy things (preferably real weights, cinder blocks or actual rocks can do but filling milk jugs with water will suffice if you can't get a gym or buy weights and are younger than 16 or weak as shit), run for a sustained period of time (if you live in a flat just clear out a section and run back and forth, wall to wall if you really can't get outside for some reason). Body weight movements and cals are the poor man's friend: push ups, pull ups (get an over the door bar, if you can't then find something, jungle gym bars, trees will suffice, if there are none then "visit" some abandoned industrial building and hang off of shit) sit ups, inverted push ups, etc. Drink water, 8 cups is the recommended amount but if you struggle with eating I'd amp it up to 10 or 12 so you can feel "full" while having 0 calories gained. Do yourself a solid and just buy some spinach, it has protein in it as well as being filling, versatile and rather cheap. Don't eat fast food, try to keep your "cheat days" to a minimum. Actually count your calories and have a way to judge how many you burn, having a 2,000 calorie breakfast and walking less than 300 steps a day with 0 workout in between = fat gain like a mofo. Try to set and improve upon goals, if you can only do 3 push ups try to do 5 next week, and keep building on, don't plateau. Just remember if you wimp out of something you are only cheating yourself.
I am better than you in every way guy
yeah okay )))Gamer(((
MlhllndOvrdrv

Post by MlhllndOvrdrv » Tue May 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Hereditary_Sedentary wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:24 am
Pick up heavy things (preferably real weights, cinder blocks or actual rocks can do but filling milk jugs with water will suffice if you can't get a gym or buy weights and are younger than 16 or weak as shit), run for a sustained period of time (if you live in a flat just clear out a section and run back and forth, wall to wall if you really can't get outside for some reason). Body weight movements and cals are the poor man's friend: push ups, pull ups (get an over the door bar, if you can't then find something, jungle gym bars, trees will suffice, if there are none then "visit" some abandoned industrial building and hang off of shit) sit ups, inverted push ups, etc. Drink water, 8 cups is the recommended amount but if you struggle with eating I'd amp it up to 10 or 12 so you can feel "full" while having 0 calories gained. Do yourself a solid and just buy some spinach, it has protein in it as well as being filling, versatile and rather cheap. Don't eat fast food, try to keep your "cheat days" to a minimum. Actually count your calories and have a way to judge how many you burn, having a 2,000 calorie breakfast and walking less than 300 steps a day with 0 workout in between = fat gain like a mofo. Try to set and improve upon goals, if you can only do 3 push ups try to do 5 next week, and keep building on, don't plateau. Just remember if you wimp out of something you are only cheating yourself.
the only running i see here is your fucking run on sentence. jesus fucking christ dude.
sadholer

Post by sadholer » Wed May 08, 2019 1:49 am

also i like to cut the sleeves off regular shirts to make workout shirts
leave me alone

milfhunter

Post by milfhunter » Wed May 08, 2019 2:43 am

sadholer wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:49 am
also i like to cut the sleeves off regular shirts to make workout shirts
Make sure you cut the sides out too, so people can check out your ribcage

maiL

Post by maiL » Thu May 09, 2019 5:34 am

MlhllndOvrdrv wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:14 pm
Hereditary_Sedentary wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:24 am
the only running i see here is your fucking run on sentence. jesus fucking christ dude.
but he ain't wrong
This is what success looks like, you'll see, after a while you start to measure it by the size of the pile of destruction around you

sadholer

Post by sadholer » Sun May 12, 2019 2:19 am

why does mustard have 0 calories in it
leave me alone

milfhunter

Post by milfhunter » Mon May 13, 2019 1:36 pm

sadholer wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:19 am
why does mustard have 0 calories in it
Well, it's because people use such a small amount that calories are insignificant. According to some research, a cup of dijon mustard has 198 calories.
RedneckNed

Post by RedneckNed » Mon May 13, 2019 8:39 pm

Can anyone tell me if this is proper gym etiquette?

I have been going every day for 3 weeks, not working out but just watching what normal gym goers do. So after every "set" you must do a yell and then flex your body while looking at the mirrors that surround you. You do this for about 5 minutes and then go back to do another "set". You then repeat this for like 25 "sets" and then head to the locker room showers.

I appreciate any assistance you can provide. I just want to be a normal gym goer.

Thanks again

The Eye Only sees what the mind is prepared to comprehend
milfhunter

Post by milfhunter » Tue May 14, 2019 4:14 am

RedneckNed wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:39 pm

I have been going every day for 3 weeks, not working out but just watching what normal gym goers do. So after every "set" you must do a yell and then flex your body while looking at the mirrors that surround you. You do this for about 5 minutes and then go back to do another "set". You then repeat this for like 25 "sets" and then head to the locker room showers.

I appreciate any assistance you can provide. I just want to be a normal gym goer.

Thanks again
You left out your shower routine. Please let us know what that is
RedneckNed

Post by RedneckNed » Tue May 14, 2019 6:32 pm

milfhunter wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:14 am
RedneckNed wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:39 pm

Thanks again
You left out your shower routine. Please let us know what that is
I haven't had the pleasure of using the showers at my local Y. I have tired to see what the proper protocol is but each time I have been commanded to remove myself from the showers and have been accused of being a "peeping Tom".

I tired to explain that I wanted to know the process so that I would not look like an idiot when I decide to try to use the communal shower.

The shower at my local Y is more of a open experience with no real privacy fences so everyone can tell if I don't know what I am doing. I have a real bad anxiety of looking stupid

Any additional information that would benefit me please let me know.

Thanks again

The Eye Only sees what the mind is prepared to comprehend